E. Communication Plan
Regarding the field of communication, LIFE + Tremedal is looking “to inform and sensitize the general public about the values and environmental services provided by continental wetlands in general and peat land habitats and hygrophilous environments in particular
The Project “TREMEDAL” Communication Plan should organize and coordinate all actions to be carried out in this section to achieve the objectives.
It is a basic tool for the management of the project and the dissemination of information generated by it. This will also gauge its importance at European level and convey a clear vision of institutional actions planned.
Communication tools are needed to achieve a socially shared project, so that the results and benefits expected are oriented both towards the project itself, and towards the population. It also seeks to maintain an adequate flow of information on the progress and results, and ensure the visibility of the financial instrument of the European Union for the LIFE + environment. Communication activities that will be developed during the project are:
- Project image and stylebook
- Awareness Materials: informative brochure, promotional items, information panels in the enclaves in which actions are executed, biannual newsletter…
- Awareness and outreach actions: World Wetlands Day celebration, local workshops intended to present the project to local stakeholders, project presentation at regional events, attendance of external events…
- Education and training program: development and publication of a manual of best practices in the management of peat lands and other hygrophilous environments associated.
- Final European seminar and technical seminars.
- Final report (Lyman report)